Have you heard? #RLBisAwesome
People Count ß That’s our motto at RLB. We invest the time and effort into our team members for the hands-on learning experience required to become a successful professional, and we have developed a comprehensive training program to meet these needs. We provide a minimum of one week per year of professional development for each of our professional team members. We have developed a strong mentoring program and engage staff at all levels to help ensure they get the knowledge, support and expertise they need to succeed. The opportunity for outside the box thinking, partnered with flexibility and support, makes RLB a great place to work.
It seems like others agree too! RLB is a previous Platinum Best Employer Winner and ranks on the Top 30 Public Accounting Firms list for Canada! We work flex hours and overtime can be banked.
Find out why! Check out our employment perks and what it's like to be part of our team at http://www.rlb.ca/why-rlb/
About the Gig
At RLB, we focus on our clients’ needs. By working together to develop a mutually beneficial relationship using our innovative, industry focused expertise we generate the results our clients need. As a member of the RLB team, you will be working directly with our firm Managers and Partners to plan, perform and complete client engagements. You will have the opportunity to prepare financial statements and complete notice-to-readers, personal and corporate tax returns. You will also be responsible for suggesting improvements to internal controls while continuously learning and applying your technical knowledge to identify issues and offer recommended solutions for our clients. You will be able to prioritize and manage internal and external expectations by ensuring time budgets and deadlines are met for your files.
- You possess a minimum of three years’ experience performing Notice-to-Readers and Personal and Corporate Tax
- You have a proven ability to adapt, multi-task, work independently, and meet deadlines.
- You have a working knowledge of Caseware, Taxprep, and Microsoft Office
- You consistently demonstrate an ability to be a team player and leader in a dynamic working environment
- You have strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- You carry a high standard of integrity with exceptional analytical, organizational, and communication skills
RLB LLP is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes. If contacted for an employment opportunity, please advise Human Resources if you require accommodation for testing, interview, or employment purposes