DEPARTMENT : Food & Beverage
REPORTS TO : Cabin and Babbo Manager
BARTENDER JOB SUMMARY:
The Cabin and Babbo Bartender is responsible for making and serving beverage items for guests dining in both restaurants. With exceptional customer service and hospitality awareness consistently being utilized in all areas with a focus on wine knowledge, pairings and the ability to recommend and sell food and beverage items. A passion for hospitality is an absolute requirement.
BARTENDER QUALIFICATION STANDARDS:
- High school diploma or Equivalent required.
- At least 1 years of experience required.
- Professional training of barista and alcohol training is preferred, however, not required
- Flexible and long hours sometimes required.
- Moderate work - Exerting up to 40 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects.
- Ability to stand/walk during entire shift.
- Use of tall ladders in wine storage
What's In It For You!
- Free Golf and Ski
- Free use of the Resorts Leisure facilities, gym, pool, hot tub & sauna
- Meal allowance
- Career development opportunities
- Job stability
- Discounted rates at various resorts in Ontario
- Beautiful working environment with friendly people
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time