Business Development Manager
Company: Brighter Future Homes Ltd
At Brighter Future Homes, we are passionate about building a brighter future with sustainable solutions to providing cleaner air. We strive to live out our company values by being in touch with nature, minimizing our environmental impact, and working in a supportive and balanced work environment. To achieve that:
- We provide advanced air purification systems for rooms and buildings.
- We create sustainable technology that’s easy to operate and maintain.
- We stay dedicated to health and safety, better quality of life, and investing in the future
Brighter Future Homes is seeking a dynamic, self-motivated sales professional to oversee development and closing of new business opportunities, focusing our sales efforts through widely geographically dispersed distributors in the air purification market. We are an early-stage company with rave reviews from our customers but still working on our go to market plans. That is where you come in.
We are looking to hire a passionate, self-motivated Business Development Manager to secure these distributers and ensure that sales goals are being met. You are motivated and driven towards meeting sales goals and will have the ability to implement innovative ways to reach them.
- A hunter mentality and record of exceeding sales quotas or receiving sales performance recognition
- Experience selling solutions to distributors in the commercial and residential space
- Experience writing contacts
- No fear getting your hands dirty and have a love for nature and plants
- Proficiency with online sales platforms
- The willingness to improve sales processes and streamline sales activity
- The ability to schedule 10-15 appointments/week with qualified leads
- A high sense of urgency and the desire to make money
- Excellent organization skills; you know exactly where each of your deals are in the sales process and what your next steps are on each of them
- Diligence in organizing, tracking, and communicating sales activity/efforts and resource engagement required
- A love of a fast-paced, evolving environment in an early-stage profitable company
- Focus on customer service and establishing a reliable brand
- Excellent relationship-building skills and ability to sustain through the lifecycle of an account
- Excellent communication, presentation, and research skills
- Proficiency with numbers, setting sales targets and forecasting
- Valid driers license.
- Passion and interest in the environment and our products.
The day-to-day looks like:
- Identifying qualified leads and building a pipeline
- Outreach to qualified leads while building cadences for follow ups
- Communications and account management
- Focusing on distributors in Ontario first with room for North American growth
- Use Microsoft Word, excel, and Power point to develop reports and tools that help distributors meet sales targets.
You will love our culture if you are:
- Love nature and working with plants
- Open minded and empathetic
- An organized self-starter who is curious and eager to learn something new
- Comfortable adapting to new situations and solving new problems
- Able to work, communicate and collaborate with client personnel at all levels
- Detail oriented
- Inspired by new challenges
- Passionate about contributing to the growth of an early-stage, profitable, entrepreneurial company
- A positive force who enjoys working closely with new people and exploring new ideas
- Always seeking ways to increase efficiency and productivity
Our Benefits Include:
- Compensation includes salary + commission plan + stock option plan
- Remote work with some travel required
- Employee health benefits coming soon