Power Personnel knows that people is their strength. We treat each client and associate as a partner, not like a transaction. We ave the ability to respond with very short notice. We ensure every request will be handled with the utmost professionalism, and with the urgency that is required. Power Personnel handles every request, whether it is for one associate or 100 associates, with honesty, integrity, and first class customer service.
Our client in ORANGEVILLE is a highly respected contract manufacturer of custom cable assemblies, wire harnessing and electro-mechanical devices. We have immediate openings for Full Time Positions working in a production environment of light assembly work. There are 4 positions available.
THIS GROWING AND DYNAMIC ORGANIZATION OFFERS:
- Rewarding and challenging work in an excellent environment
- Opportunity to increase earnings and benefits after 500 hrs
- Work in a clean, air conditioned, organized and dynamic environment
- Move up in the learning curve and advance your career
- Work for a company that recognizes hard-work and rewards merits.
- Excellent training program provided
- Must be reliable, strong attendance
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent hand eye coordination in light assembly
- Must have good measurement skills, math and eyesight
- Strong focus on quality and safety standards
- Be energetic, organized, flexible and able to work in a team environment
- High school diploma or equivalent
SHIFT: Days 7:30 – 4:00 Summer hours 7:30-4:30 m-t Friday done at 1:30
Full-time employment with attractive benefit program available after 3 months based on Quality, Productivity and Attendance.
Job is for placement agency (Power Personnel) if you have any questions please contact us with the e-mail provided or call at 519-940-4921