Our client in ORANGEVILLE is a highly respected contract manufacturer of custom cable assemblies, wire harnessing and electro-mechanical devices. We have immediate openings for Full Time Positions working in a production environment of light assembly work. There are 4 positions available.
THIS GROWING AND DYNAMIC ORGANIZATION OFFERS:
- Rewarding and challenging work in an excellent environment
- Opportunity to increase earnings and benefits after 500 hrs
- Work in a clean, air conditioned, organized and dynamic environment
- Move up in the learning curve and advance your career
- Work for a company that recognizes hard-work and rewards merits.
- Excellent training program provided
- Must be reliable, strong attendance
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent hand eye coordination in light assembly
- Must have good measurement skills, math and eyesight
- Strong focus on quality and safety standards
- Be energetic, organized, flexible and able to work in a team environment
- High school diploma or equivalent
SHIFT: Days 7:30 – 4:00 Summer hours 7:30-4:30 m-t Friday done at 1:30
Full-time employment with attractive benefit program available after 3 months based on Quality, Productivity and Attendance.
Job is for placement agency (Power Personnel) if you have any questions please contact us with the e-mail provided or call at 519-940-4921