We are currently seeking a creative Designer with strong knowledge and discipline in the field to join our team. You are a multidisciplinary designer who is passionate about crafting experiences that are motivating, intuitive, and memorable. You will be responsible for exploring creative concepts and translating them into a wide range of design executions within the digital channel. Keen design sensibility, passion for interaction design, and acute attention to detail is essential.
- Strong design thinker demonstrating a solid digital portfolio.
- 2+ Years of relevant work experience with a focus on user experience and user interface design.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc) and Notion. Familiar with Sketch/Figma and Microsoft Office.
- Stays up-to-date on consumer, design and technology trends.
- Reliable, self-motivated, and able to work effectively in a fast-faced environment.
- Must have knowledge of social media and it's cultural impact today.
- Experienced in executing creative concepts while following brand guidelines.
- Capable of sharing and revising designs based on research, peer reviews and team feedback.
- Basic knowledge with HTML/CSS (nice to have – not mandatory).
- Gather insights through interviews with clients and design research.
- Participate in design and project brainstorms, actively building on the ideas of others, rephrasing and re-interpreting the problem to help the team evolve the design.
- Contribute to vision, direction, execution, presentation, and delivery on a range of projects.
- Embody and drive creative excellence.
- Raise thought leadership for the company and clientele.
- Contribute to marketing and sales pitches.
- Manage the TGC project and collaboration timeline.