Personal Support Worker
Orangeville, Alliston, Caledon-East, Bolton, ON.
Are you a people person with a strong desire to make others happy? Comfort Keepers wants you to join our team of compassionate in-home caregivers.
Comfort Keepers is looking for a Personal Support Worker (PSW) in the Orangeville/Alliston/Caledon-East/Bolton, ON areas to join our growing team. We are a leading in-home care provider for seniors and other adults that require a helping hand or companionship in their home.
In this position you will provide in-home support and home management services. Join a growing family dedicated to providing companionship, personal care and other health care needs for seniors in their own homes. Both part and full-time positions available. Our Personal Support Workers provide exceptional in home and companion experiences and assist with services detailed in our customized personal care service plans.
- Flexible hours based on your availability.
- Interact and build relationships with your clients.
- Make a difference in the lives of seniors.
- Continuing training opportunities, including earned certificates.
- Work close to your home.
- Direct Deposit.
Take the first step toward an exciting career with Comfort Keepers! Apply Today!
Comfort Keepers offers the following benefits:
- Competitive Pay – Including direct deposit and holiday pay.
- Friendly Environment – 24 hour support available, a fun team-centric atmosphere.
- Companionship & Friendship – Create lasting relationships with seniors and their loved ones.
- Flexibility – flexible start dates, ability to work near your home.
- Genuinely concerned about helping people.
- Access to a mobile phone (data enabled preferred) and internet.
- Reliable transportation.
- Must have current Vulnerable Sector Police check (within past 6 months) or be willing to obtain one.
- PSW/HCA Certificate or equivalent.
Our office serves seniors in Orangeville and surrounding communities, including Alliston, Caledon-East, Shelburne, and Bolton. This position may require travel to those areas – we do our best to match you with clients in your area.Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 519-942-9101. Fax:519-942-5946.