Bethell Hospice Foundation is seeking a Fundraising and Administration Coordinator to join our team. Our ideal candidate will have 3+ years of experience working within the charitable sector. This energetic, self-starter will possess an entrepreneurial spirit and have the ability to prioritize and coordinate multiple projects with ease. They will be detail-oriented and have a healthy respect for deadlines while maintaining flexibility to best support donors and colleagues.
- Act as the 3rd party community events liaison with a focus on retention and growth
- Maintain and seek new relationships with both Service Clubs and Church Groups
- Identify and cultivate new fundraising opportunities
- Provide logistics support for Signature and large 3rd party events as required
- Actively be engaged with volunteer recruitment and stewardship
- Accurately handle data entry and reconciliation
- Coordinate Stewardship events i.e. Tree dedications, Room Dedications, other – Wedding Ceremonies, Anniversaries, Birthdays etc.
- Provide administration support for direct response and digital campaigns, as well as in-house stewardship activities.
If this sounds like the opportunity you’ve been searching for, please forward your resume & cover letter to: email@example.com
Closing Date: December 8th, 2021
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.