Position Status: Full-Time, Permanent
Hours of Work: Rotating Shift – Monday to Friday, 8:00 am to 10:00 pm
Location: 695 Riddell Rd, Orangeville
Start Date: Monday January 20, 2020
Position Reports to: Team Leader / Operations Manager
We are a leading Canadian Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) solutions provider offering a wide variety of tailored services to our clients, including many of the largest Canadian and multinational corporations in the financial services, government, retail, and manufacturing sectors, in order to support their business goals.
The successful candidate will be responsible for meeting or exceeding client goals for quality and performance for assigned programs. We are looking for candidates who have a keen interest in solving customer issues/answering questions as quickly and easily as possible, while being committed to delivering exceptional customer service in a caring and considerate manner. In this role, the Customer Service Representative is a brand Ambassador and the first point of contact.
- Responsible for the initial activation of credit cards.
- Sell and up-sell various products and services (achieving monthly sales targets).
- Respond to customer inquiries in a pleasant, courteous, professional and well-informed manner.
- In conjunction with on-screen customer information, identify customer needs through contact while simultaneously reading / updating customer information on the system.
- Achieve quality service by accurately assessing and responding to customer needs, using sound judgment and flexibility when recommending appropriate options/solutions.
- Fulfill customer expectations in a manner that complies with policies, practices and procedures.
- Accurately complete appropriate documentation for each transaction.
- Wrap up calls by inputting data for call history.
- Participate in continuous improvements, with focus on service excellence.
- Minimum six (6) months of retail, food service, sales or customer service experience.
- Excellent command of the English language - both oral and written.
- Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite Applications.
- Demonstrated ability to work within time constraints.
- Working knowledge of PCs and strong keyboarding skills (min 25 wpm).
- Positive attitude and demonstrated ability to get along with others.
- Professional and pleasant telephone manner.
- Must have flexibility and willingness to move between various shifts.
- Must be available to work during hours of operation.
- Experience working in a call center environment specifically in a customer service role would be considered an asset.
- Previous Financial Services experience would be considered an asset.
Why work for Millennium1 Solutions?
Our people, practices and partnerships set us apart from the rest. Not only are we great at what we do, we have fun doing it! We offer a premium benefits package which includes: medical, dental, vision, disability, an Employee Assistance Program and retirement savings with a company match. In addition to our excellent benefits, you will be eligible for paid vacation, extensive training, ongoing coaching, career progression, rewards and recognition, performance bonuses, community involvement opportunities, and much more! If you are looking to jump start your career and join a growing company that has mastered the recipe for success, then Millennium1 Solutions is the place to be!