We are a leading Canadian Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) solutions provider offering a wide variety of tailored services to our clients, including many of the largest Canadian and multinational corporations in the financial services, government, retail, and manufacturing sectors, in order to support their business goals.
Position Status: Full-Time, Permanent
Hours of Operation: Monday to Friday, 9:00am to 6:30pm*
Location: 695 Riddell Rd, Orangeville
Start Date: January 2020 (TBC)
Position Reports to: Team Leader / Operations Manager
Based out of Alberta, ATCOenergy provides electricity and natural gas for residential markets. We are looking for candidates who have a keen interest in solving customer issues/answering questions as quickly and easily as possible, while being committed to delivering exceptional customer service in a caring and considerate manner. In this role, the Customer Service Representative is a brand Ambassador and the first point of contact for ATCOenergy.
- Provide exceptional customer service for all outbound inquiries including, but not limited to; general inquires, work queues, financial controls & chargebacks and sharepoint forms.
- Assist with inbound and outbound calls as required;
- Handle inquiries from ATCOenergy account holders regarding billing, payments, contracts, rates and any other questions or concerns. Perform follow-up calls out to customers as required.
- Deliver quality service by accurately assessing and responding to customer needs, using sound judgment when recommending appropriate options/solutions.
- Use all available tools, resources, and decision-making skills to provide First Call Resolution for each customer inquiry.
- Access multiple computer systems in order to find and enter information while speaking with a customer. Eliminate hold time as much as possible.
- De-escalate difficult calls and manage interactions with difficult or distressed customers in a positive and productive manner.
- Remain current on program information and business initiatives by reading updates to Standard Operating Procedures and actively participating in up-skill training.
- Respond to collection calls on customer accounts and assist with negotiating payment arrangements.
- Other duties as assigned by the Leadership Team.
- Strictly adhere to compliance standards and privacy laws, including Freedom of Information and Privacy Protection (FOIP) & the Personal Information Protection Act (PIPA)
- 1-2 years of experience within a call centre environment preferred.
- Excellent customer skills with the ability to de-escalate difficult calls and provide the best possible customer experience.
- Highly developed communication skills with the ability to communicate complex information in a simplified manner.
- Ability to represent the ATCOenergy brand with confidence and precision.
- Overall positive energy, attitude and tone. Strives for constant improvement.
- Ability to maintain compliance standards within a regulated, scripted environment, but able to go “off-script” appropriately when required.
- Excellent computer skills, including system navigation.
- Ability to multi-task – “talk and type” while accessing multiple systems and retrieving information.
- Ability to learn new skills/concepts and apply this knowledge quickly and accurately.
- Analytical and mathematical skills to calculate rates and billing information.
- Typing and grammar skills.
- Ability to work all required shifts.
- Adhere to all service level agreements outlined by the client.
- Experience with electricity and natural gas is an asset.
- Experience with credit and a collection is an asset.
Why work for Millennium 1 Solutions?
Our people, practices and partnerships set us apart from the rest. Not only are we great at what we do, we have fun doing it! We offer a premium benefits package which includes: medical, dental, vision, disability, an Employee Assistance Program and retirement savings with a company match. In addition to our excellent benefits, you will be eligible for paid vacation, extensive training, ongoing coaching, career progression, rewards and recognition, performance bonuses, community involvement opportunities, and much more! If you are looking to jump start your career and join a growing company that has mastered the recipe for success, then Millennium 1 Solutions is the place to be!
Millennium 1 Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.