Position Status: Full-Time, Permanent
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
Location: 695 Riddell Rd, Orangeville
Start Date: Monday September 23, 2019
Position Reports to: Team Leader / Operations Manager
We are a leading Canadian Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) solutions provider offering a wide variety of tailored services to our clients, including many of the largest Canadian and multinational corporations in the financial services, government, retail, and manufacturing sectors, in order to support their business goals.
To accurately and productively open, sort, batch and assign incoming mail in the M1S integrated Mailroom using a variety of equipment. Data entry will also be a requirement for aspects of the role. You must be willing to accept new challenges and understand the M1S commitment to their client including but not limited to cross-training on all records management functions.
- Opening of mail received at varying times throughout the day utilizing mailroom equipment (OPEX opening machine, automatic date stamper etc).
- Counting/reconciling the number and volume of pieces received.
- Sorting various insurance claims into specific categories.
- Sorting claims into specific batches for scanning/data entry.
- Scan batches using a variety of scanners.
- Index/routing of mail electronically through data entry workflow application.
- Prepare courier bags for shipment back to client.
- Heavy lifting of boxes/mail may be required (max 50 lbs).
- Maintain accurate and complete record keeping and reporting as required.
- Responsible for billing numbers that will be invoiced to the client.
- Reach and maintain hourly production and quality targets as set forth by M1S Management.
- Must complete successful training plan and work in a positive manner.
- Maintain personal Operational Manual(s) with specific Client and Company Information.
- Maintain mailroom equipment in accordance with M1S Health and Safety policies and 5S methodology.
- Adhere to all Company policies.
- Work in a co-operative, courteous and supportive manner with Client, peers and Management and lead by example in the areas of quality and confidentiality.
- Other duties as directed by Supervisor/Manager.
- Flexible schedule; days, evenings and weekends, as needed.
- Minimum key speed of 8,000 keystrokes per hour, minimum Accuracy Rate of 98.0%.
- Must be able to lift a maximum of 50 lbs.
- Dependable, dedicated worker, with strong work ethics.
- Detail-oriented and the ability to multi-task.
- Self-starter that shows initiative.
- Ability to relay information to others and check for understanding.
- Ability to perform under stressful conditions such as directional changes, tight deadlines, limited resources etc.
- Work patiently and effectively with team deadlines and structures.
- Previous mailroom experience including usage of mailroom equipment as asset.
Why work for Millennium1 Solutions?
Our people, practices and partnerships set us apart from the rest. Not only are we great at what we do, we have fun doing it! We offer a premium benefits package which includes: medical, dental, vision, disability, an Employee Assistance Program and retirement savings with a company match. In addition to our excellent benefits, you will be eligible for paid vacation, extensive training, ongoing coaching, career progression, rewards and recognition, performance bonuses, community involvement opportunities, and much more! If you are looking to jump start your career and join a growing company that has mastered the recipe for success, then Millennium1 Solutions is the place to be!