Kids Club Associate is an integral part of Headwaters Racquet Club child care department and will provide child supervision at HRC’s Kids Club.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Greet children and parents and communicate in a professional manner
- Supervise child play and themed activities
- Ensure children are signed in/out.
- Immediately and effectively respond to children and parent concerns.
- Maintain a safe, clean and organized environment at all times.
- Demonstrate energy, dedication and enthusiasm to all participants
- Attend regular scheduled staff meetings and training sessions as required.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must have friendly and approachable attitude
- Must be a self starter and able to work as a team
- Must be highly motivated
- Excellent communication & customer service skills
- Enjoy various children’s activities including sports, games, crafts, fitness, and music.
- Can troubleshoot on the stop
- High energy with a positive attitude
- Minimum completion of Grade 12.
- Standard First Aid with CPR “C” (Willing to obtain within 3 months of employment)
- Previous experience supervising and caring for children
- Early Childhood Education recommended but not necessary
- Clean criminal check
Hours: Daytime 2-3 days/week- 9am-12pm
Job Type: Part-time
- child care: 2 years (Required)
- Secondary School (Required)
- Orangeville, ON (Preferred)
- First Aid & CPR Level C (Preferred)