Position Summary: Seeking outgoing, energetic students interested in sales and marketing. Required to generate sales by performing activities such as prospecting/networking, attending trade shows, distributing marketing materials, contacting property owners etc.
- Acquire new customers by utilizing standard sales techniques. Activities include networking, door knocking, distibuting flyers, cross selling services, attending trade shows, contacting rental property owners etc.
- Required to perform inspections apon customer request. Opportunity for management positions available upon completion of term.
- Employee's have the opportunity to work Part-time or Full-time hours to suit specific needs. Training and promotional materials provided.
- Rights are given to representative to resign clients in future seasons.
- Compensation is a result of the effort put in by the representative. Potential to exceed $10,000 in the first summer.