Heavy Equipment Operator
Halton Crushed Stone is an aggregate supplier, producing crushed limestone, sand & gravel and we pride ourselves in providing quality customer service. We are looking for a Heavy Equipment Operator to join our team.
The successful candidate will work at our Erin location. The candidate should possess 1-3 years of relevant heavy equipment operating experience working in either a construction or aggregate environment. They should be physically able to perform hands-on physical labour job tasks throughout the day, including lifting up to 50lbs.
Job tasks include:
- General equipment operation (loaders, skid steers, rock trucks)
- Equipment start up and shut down
- Assisting with general maintenance, labour, and daily site clean-up
- Loading materials into a crusher, wash plant, screening plant, rock trucks and/or customer trucks
- Using a variety of tools/heavy equipment to assist with daily tasks: torches, hand/power tools, skid steers, etc.
- Shifts begin at 6:00am Monday-Friday, and a typical work week is 50-55 hours (some Saturdays may be required).
Location: 5338 10 Line, Erin, ON N0B 1T0