- The Cleaning Technician will work in the field on emergency and restoration projects in the Production Department. Full and part time positions available. Experience in the cleaning field will be helpful but training is available.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work effectively in a team environment.
- Express exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Ensure all work is completed as per work orders provided by Team Leaders. Ensure jobs are completed in a timely, accurate, and cost-effective way.
- Demonstrate excellent customer service. Remain professional and focused under pressure.
- Complete timecards in accordance with company policies.
- Participate in On-Call Rotation and, when on call, be available to respond to 24-hour emergency restoration and mitigation calls
- Pick up damaged contents, deliver processed contents to property owners
- Process and clean contents via laundering, Esporta, hand clean, ultrasonic, steam clean
- Liaise with soft content and textile vendors to coordinate dry cleaning, specialty rug cleaning, pick up and delivery of items
- Photograph and inventory damaged contents
- On site residential and commercial structural cleaning
- Organize and maintain warehouse and office space
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma
- G Class Drivers’ License
- Ability to lift up to 75 lbs
- Strong interpersonal and written skills
- Strong independent decision-making ability
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $29,120.00 /year